1. The process of making the order and document flow in the case of non-cash settlements:
Cashless payment is possible only with those Clients with whom the Commission Agreement has been concluded. The agreement is concluded with each Client once. According to this Agreement, the Client pays the full cost of the ordered goods and the cost of services under the Agreement in one payment to the account of “ZAKAZ.UA” LLC.
The conclusion of the Commission Agreement is made by joining the Client (legal entity, natural person-entrepreneur) to the Commission agreement proposed by “ZAKAZ.UA” LLC (hereinafter - the Commission Agreement) in accordance with Art. 634 of the Civil Code of Ukraine.
To join the Commission Agreement, Statement of accession shall be filled in with the data from the registration documents of the Client and submitted to “ZAKAZ.UA” LLC in one of the following ways:
(1) to sign and send the Statement of accession by means of VCHASNO or M.E.Doc electronic document management service, using electronic digital signature, (counterparty data: ZAKAZ.UA LLC, EDRPOU 43890867, e-mail [email protected]). The Statement of accession with the signature of "ZAKAZ.UA" LLC on its acceptance will be returned to you in the electronic document management service you have chosen;
(2) to print the Statement of accession in two copies, sign by the authorized person of the Client and seal (if used). The copy of signed Statement of accession to the terms of the Commission Agreement shall be sent to the electronic address [email protected]. Two original counterparts of the Statement of accession shall be sent to the postal address of “ZAKAZ.UA” LLC (01103, Kyiv, Zaliznychne Shosse Street, building 2-A, 4th floor) or transferred in another way convenient for the Client. The second copy of the Statement of accession marked by “ZAKAZ.UA” LLC on its receipt will be returned to the Client's address or transferred to the Client's personally authorized representative.
The commission agreement concluded in the form of accession is considered to be concluded as from the date of receipt by “ZAKAZ.UA” LLC of the Statement of accession, signed by the authorized representative of the Client and sealed (if used).
Orders under the Commission Agreement shall be executed by the Client (its authorized representative) through the interface of the web-site using the login (mobile phone number or e-mail) specified in the Statement of accession.
After receiving the payment, the order will be collected and processed through the cashier. The Report-Act shall be sent to the client in the PDF file.
4.1. If the value of the purchased goods is less than that the one paid by the Client according to the invoice, the difference may be returned to the Client's account (Client shall send a letter requesting the return of erroneously transferred funds), or the amount of this difference may reduce the cost of one of the future deliveries.
5. Together with the order the courier delivers to the Client a copy of the fiscal check from the Seller, the original invoice, as well as the Report-Act signed by “ZAKAZ.UA” LLC and the second copy of the Statement of accession marked by “ZAKAZ.UA” LLC on its receipt in the case of its formation in paper form (at the first order). In its turn, the Client must submit to the courier pre-printed and signed by him the Report-Act and the Statement of accession in the case of its formation in paper form.
6. The tax invoice will be available through M.E.Doc according to the terms stipulated by the tax legislation.
BE AWARE! In case of receiving an order on self-pickup conditions in the selected store, you will need to present a passport and a power of attorney.
Documents shall be sent to the e-mail address