(044) 392-1204

Poliskyi Chai Mint And Herbal Tea in Bags 1,5g*20pcs

30 g
30.70 uah

Commentary for the collector

Product description

Ingredients: a mixture of dried and crushed herbs: thyme herb 60%, peppermint leaves 40%....

Nutritional properties, 100g

  • Calorie content
    66.00cal
  • Protein
    1.50g
  • Fat
    0.50g
  • Carbohydrates
    14.00g

Consist

thyme, peppermint

General information

The information presented on the site may differ from the product on the trading floor. For more accurate information, always pay attention to the real product. If more detailed product information is required, please contact the manufacturer.

The product has been added to the basket